A True Oasisby PN guests :) on 05/24/12
This was the second time we stayed at Phra-Nakorn Norn-Len Hotel. It's
not the stars provided (it has none) or the absolute comfort that counts
(it's pretty basic), but
- the friendliness of the staff,
- the peaceful garden setting when having breakfast,
- the magnificent view from the roof garden over old Bangkok and a close-by temple,
- the feeling of being in the midst of a megacity and not being disturbed by its noise and dirt,
- the organic quality of the food.
The one thing that should be improved is the English language skill of some of the staff.